Marketing Campaign State of Work
Quick description of the campaign to give others context. Basically a t;ldr.
Describe the topic of the campaign and what aspects will be covered in it.
- List out the timeline for the campaign with dates and descriptions
- 12/31 description
- 1/15 description
- 2/1 due date
- 2/8 launch
Possible Titles (Would “support” exclude sales?)
- Brainstorm titles for the campaign
- Should spend about 50% of our time on coming up with a catchy title
- How to title are always good
- Titles that leave the reader intrigued are good too
- Outline the campaign and all the parts
Areas of Ownership
- Outline: @Andy Cook
- Reg landing page: @Shauni Deshmukh
- Landing page: @Nelson Joyce
- Promotional activities and
Outcome and benefits
Describe the outcome and benefits for each party working on this. What are the results? How will we measure whether this campaign was a success or failure?